Top 8 Influencer Management Platforms [2021 Update]
Are you using a spreadsheet to record and manage influencer lists?
We’ve all been there!
Spreadsheets do have their limits. If you are scaling up and are looking for a platform to support your influencer marketing efforts, consider an Influencer Relationship Management (IRM) platform. It’s basically Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for influencers.
There are hundreds of influencer marketing marketplaces and platforms around. However, when it comes to influencer management capabilities, it can be difficult to choose the right solution.
Take a look at our quick reviews of top 8 influencer relationship management tools to help you take the next step in your influencer marketing journey.
Founded in 2014, Influencity has been working non-stop to create the best Al-powered influencer marketing platform on the market. Their product has more than 60 different functionalities that currently help over 2,000 companies around the world manage end-to-end influencer campaigns. This is the preferred influencer management tool for brands like Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, and agencies like Reprise and Isobar.
Influencity’s platform offers a search engine with over 70M results available worldwide, influencer analysis including KPIs, demographics, and interests or brands affinity, audience overlapping analysis, fake followers, campaign management tools, and reporting.
- One of the biggest influencer databases in the market
- Full control of your relationship with influencers, no intermediaries
- Easy and efficient usability and intuitive design
- Affordable and customizable plans
- Outstanding customer support service
- Communication with influencers has to be done out of the platform for the moment
Pricing: Starts at $48/month. A 7-day free trial is available.
Heepsy started just like every other influencer discovery platform with a unique proposition of being able to discover real influencers and detect fake followers and fake engagement. It has rapidly evolved into one of the best all-in-one influencer platforms out there on the internet.
With Heepsy, you can easily upload your already existing list of influencers and discover interesting analytics about them. You can find interesting insights such as their real number of followers, engagement levels, the demography of their audience, and more. You can also add notes and ratings for your influencers.
Heepsy reached this great place on this list due to the fact that you can use the basic influencer management features for free for an unlimited time. This offer makes it the only influencer relationship management platform we know that gives that!
- Authenticity and real influence data
- Easy to use platform
- Segment your existing influencers
- Great support and documentation
- Easy to leave notes and collaborate with your colleagues
- Very affordable/value for money
- Easy to organize the list of influencers and filter through
- Lack of sufficient YouTube data
- Influencers can’t be contacted within the platform
Pricing: Free plan is available, but a paid package starts at $49/month
Tapfiliate is primarily an affiliate/referral management solution but as many companies use it to successfully manage their influencers, and it’s one of the highest-ranking referral solutions, we decided to include it here
With Tapfiliate, customers can fully embrace the powers of online media and partner with influencers to reach new audiences and promote their business. Easily set up your own referral and influencer programs in just minutes with over 30+ plug and play integrations for e-commerce and saas.
Influencers are given their own referral links and coupon codes, as well as a branded dashboard with access to marketing materials they can use to promote your business. Additionally, you will have detailed reporting to track performance and gain insights into what is moving the needle for influencer-driven marketing efforts.
The referral software supports multiple languages and currencies, so you can run a global campaign. Plus, you can custom-brand your sign up pages, referral links, and emails.
- Give personal referral links and coupons
- Create shareable social media posts
- Customized commissions and performance bonuses
- Set triggered email notifications
- Manage banners and other marketing materials
- No data from social media
Pricing: Starts at 69$/month
Traackr has one of the best-known influencer marketing platforms around, having started right at the beginning of the industry. The platform features a comprehensive influencer database with a great set of search filters.
Other features include audience analysis, visualisation maps, social listening and campaign tools.
Even a quick read through of various Traackr reviews shows what people love the most about them:
- Variety of influencer discovery and management tools
- Comprehensive influencer database
- Customer service
- Reporting and analytics
- Ease of use
- It can sometimes take up to a day to process a bulk upload of influencers
- Constant updates to the UI means that customers hardly get a chance to master it
Pricing: Traackr pricing is based on usage like most influencer marketing software providers. With top clients like L’Oreal, Microsoft, and Samsung, it is not surprising that their starting package is $30,000.
Founded in 2009 as BlogFrog, TapInfluence came about in 2013 and was recently acquired by a pioneer in the modern influencer industry – IZEA.
They describe their product at as “Technology powered by an opt-in marketplace of content creators, influencers and over eight years of real-life program data”.
The platform offers an influencer database for discovery and outreach, analytics, and a suite of campaign management tools. For influencers, the platform is free to join and they boast an average cash compensation of $763.50 p/month.
- A truly end-to-end product for influencer campaign management
- Ease of use
- Ability to segment influencers according to your campaign needs
- Real time reporting
- A limited set of influencers in Asia and America
- Pricing is out of reach for many smaller companies
Onalytica positions its influencer marketing platform as a technology partner to brands and agencies, and is an established industry leader. The company offers a mix of technology with teams dedicated to analytics, influencer activation, and customer success.
Onalytica’s IRM tool is better suited for finding and managing influencers, rather than creating and managing campaigns.
- Powerful analytics
- Large influencer database of over 700,000 members
- Dedicated customer service
- Campaign management is not a strong point
- A large database leads to irrelevant influencers entering search results
- Not the easiest to use, a lot of training is required to master the platform
Pricing: For specific pricing, you’ll need to talk to Onalytica directly, but in general the platform is a good fit for medium to large sized companies.
Looking for an influencer agency?
You might want to check out our analysis of 10 of the best Influencer marketing agencies.
Upfluence provides an easy-to-use influencer marketing platform suited for influencer discovery, social listening and campaign management. They describe their search engine as the “Google of Influence”, and results can be filtered by geolocation, social network metrics, and language.
Like most social influencer platforms, Upfluence has its pros and cons. Although, these really depend on where you are in your influencer marketing journey.
- An influencer database of nearly 1 million users
- Social listening
- The ability to apply a weight to certain keywords when filtering results
- The interface case be challenging to use
- One can only filter audience data on Instagram
Pricing: Information about Upfluence pricing is not available on their website. However, it is safe to say that they are in the upper-enterprise range due to their client list.
AspireIQ (formerly Revfluence)
Revfluence was founded in 2013 and rebranded to ApsireIQ in 2018. The company describes its platform as “Enterprise-grade software with everything you need to work with 10x the influencers in half the time”. AspireIQ boasts a portfolio of some big brand influencer marketing clients such as Dyson, T-Mobile, and Kroger.
- Good customer service
- Saves marketers hours of time
- Ease of use
- Occasional glitches and bugs
- Not set up for long-term influencer relationship where contract terms may often change
Pricing: AspireIQ / Revfluence pricing is customised based on the size of the team and number of campaigns. They offer 3 levels of pricing: Basic, Pro, and Enterprise.
More top influencer management tools and platforms
We know that creating your own social influencer network can become a tedious practice, and a lack of centralised data and analytics could mean that you are “flying blind”.
We also know that sometimes you might need more than one tool. So here are a few more tools and platforms that specialise in data-driven influencer relationship management:
- Webfluential: Influencer marketing software as a service for brands
- SocialBakers: influencer marketing platform
- Trendkite: influencer marketing toolkit
- Best ambassador marketing solutions
Influencer Marketing Hub: https://influencermarketinghub.com/