4 Powerful Affiliate Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Brand

Affiliate marketing is a terrific and versatile tactic for the modern ecommerce seller. You don’t need to reach all the way to your prospective customers. Using proxies, you can pass the buck to some extent. First, find people in good positions to reach your target audience. Second, give them chances to profit from passing on…

Read More

Retail Marketing: The Ultimate Guide for 2020 and Beyond [+4 Tactics]

Retail marketing as a whole doesn’t get the attention it deserves.  Most people focus on e-commerce alone and the potential it has but, in reality, it only accounts for 14% of global retail sales. The other 86% comes from people walking into stores and buying products in person.  This presents a unique opportunity to use…

Read More

10 Loyalty Program Benefits & Stats for SMEs [2020 Ultimate Guide]

Satisfied customers are NOT always loyal. In the words of customer service expert, Shep Hyken, “There’s a big difference between a satisfied customer & a loyal customer. Never settle for “satisfied.” Your business needs loyal customers, especially if you sell products or services that thrive on repeat purchases. So if you Sell apparels, Run a…

Read More

The Future Of Influencer Marketing For B2B [2020 And Beyond Thoughts]

Possibilities and at the same time apprehensions regarding B2B influencer marketing are many. However, a lot of B2B marketers, in particular, consider influencer marketing not a fit for their business-to-business model, and this is where they go wrong with their calculations. Possibilities and at the same time apprehensions regarding B2B influencer marketing are many. However,…

Read More