Write for us
WRITE FOR US: BRAND AMBASSADOR/REFERRAL/INFLUENCER/AFFILIATE/LOYALTY MARKETING GUEST POST
Thank you for your interest in our evergrowing brand and blog. We are happy to host you as a guest blogger; please adhere to the below guidelines. Please make sure you read them carefully before submitting a guest post.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for passionate bloggers to write informative and compelling articles on digital marketing-related topics for our blog.
Our readers: Our blog receives over 10,000 pageviews per month from CMOs, marketing managers, agencies and small business owners around the world.
If your business is targeting this audience and you can create high-quality content, you have come to the right place.
YOU CAN WRITE FOR US ON THESE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Brand ambassador marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Referral marketing
- Affiliate marketing for brands
- Loyalty and customer marketing
- Digital marketing tools
- Marketing and trends for retail businesses
You are welcome to submit your guest post for any of the above-mentioned topics.
GUIDELINES FOR DIGITAL MARKETING GUEST BLOGGERS
By submitting a guest post request you hereby confirm that you have fully read our guidelines and agree to them.
1. Content quality: The content must be informative and of high quality with a focus on providing value to our readers rather than promoting a product or service. Evergreen articles with real life examples, charts, and case studies will be in favor.
2. Originality: Your guest blog post should be authentic and unique. No part of it should be found anywhere in search engine results pages. Once your post is approved, you grant us copyright over the content and we automatically become its sole owner. You are then not allowed to use this content anywhere else on the web.
3. Research: You have done your research and read through our current blog posts to make sure the topic you would like to suggest has not already been covered and that you are able to produce content of similar or even higher quality.
4. Length: Guest post length cannot be shorter than 1400 words and should cover as many angles as possible of your topic, with the focus on satisfying the searcher’s intent.
5. Format: All submissions should be written in clear, standard American or British English.
- The introduction should follow one of the techniques mentioned here.
- Use short sentences (average of 12 words).
- Use bullet points and lists when possible.
- Include LSI keywords for your main keyword.
6. Images and Video: Attach a minimum of three images that help to visualize your topic and increase engagement. Use lightweight images please (<1mb); they must be royalty free or owned by you (screenshots are accepted). All our blog posts include at least one video, so if you don’t have a relevant video, please keep in mind that we will add one from youtube.
7. Links: Insert a minimum of three links to authoritative websites; your own site can be included.
8. Article removal request: If your article is published on our blog it becomes the sole property of our website, therefore no removal requests will be approved.
9. Bio: Authors must provide the following information:
- Your main email address (which will not be published).
- A short bio, 50 words or less.
To avoid ownership ambiguity we will not attribute your post to a company.
10. References: Add a list of sources you use to create your guest blog and format it similarly to this example.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE
If your article is ready and you have adhered to our guidelines, or you would like to ask a question or request more information, send us an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- An intro about yourself and the company you represent.
- 5+ title suggestions
- Add “Pink Elephant” to the subject line so we know you read our guidelines
We promise to get back to you within three business days.
We are stoked to receive your quality content and promote it on our website.